WCIT uses an online system to allow members to update their personal information and to book/pay for WCIT
events. The following instructions provide further details for setting up your entry in the system.
- Access the Members Portal here.
- Your username is the primary email address we hold for you in the system ie the one to which you receive
the weekly newsletters, event confirmation emails etc. If you are unsure about this, please contact Sam
Ball who will verify the details for you.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link and follow the instructions to create a password for the system. A link
will be emailed to you and you should check your Junk Folder if you do not see this within a few minutes.
- When you log in for the first time, you will be prompted to agree to the GDPR statement.
- Once logged in, you will see a number of tabs across the top of the page.
- Search – this will allow you to search for other members. Please note that individual contact details will only be visible if a member has chosen to disclose these – see under Profile below.
- News, Gallery and Resources – these areas will be populated at a later date and we will provide more details via the weekly newsletter.
- Events – details of WCIT events will be published and you can book/pay. You must have set up the GoCardless payment facility under your Profile in order to book and pay for events.
- Profile – update your details, upload a photo and set up the GoCardless payment facility.
- Personal Information – contains three tabs (Basic, Advanced and GDPR). We suggest you upload a photo on the Basic tab and provide as much detail as possible on the Advanced tab.
- Contact Information – please ensure all your details are correct. Note – you can tick the relevant boxes to ensure your contact details are available for other members to view.
- Payments – please click on the setup button and follow the instructions to set up GoCardless.
- There is a ‘Request Update’ button at the bottom of several screens – this will generate an automatic alert to the Hall team to review the changes you submit. Changes will be reviewed during normal office hours and the database updated once this process has been completed.
Please contact Sam Ball if you have any further questions